• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need a number

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I was involved a accident 10 months ago and in result I had a couple months p/t various medical treatments, 3 nerve blocks and a 13% impairment raiting from my Dr. I still deal with pain every day.
The insurance company has offered my 9k over the cost of medical and wages. I told them that I thought his offer was low and he asked me what number I thought was fair. How do I come up with a number that I think they will be willing to pay?



I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

You need to guy down some non traditional avenues.

1. Contact an ABA approved law school in your state and ask a torts professor.

2. Contact the state bar association or even the AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION (ABA) and ask them to help you.

3. Look in the community guide of your yellow pages, Then look under the subdirectory of legal services. You should find some publicly funded organizations in there. call them and ask them to point you in the right direction to a number.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential