• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice for an agreement after broken relationship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kingleyyeh

Hi Everyone.

My girlfriend and i just broke up and actually recently she are into a trouble situation where she needs my help. If i dont help her, She would rather commiting suicide. Actually im not the one who wants to break up. I love her so much but in such a case, she had just feeling not to be with me and had another relation within my knowledge.

Ok well then she offer me an agreement.
In the agreement it stated that i need to fully help her regarding the situation she met and in return she would refund me compensation money i did spend for her 40k but after settle her recent problem. It also stated that , I could have her intimacy companion for her entire life no matter she is single or married in future. I just wonder does it make sense ? Do such agreement works ? I know it might be ridiculous agreeement but i just want a proper legal advice on this as i dont want to get any trouble just in case if she really get married . I just wonder if her future husband could file me if he caught us.

Thank you

Eekamouse

Are you kidding? If you help her she will promise to have sex with you for the rest of her life regardless of her future marital status or relationships? Is that the agreement?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Are you kidding? If you help her she will promise to have sex with you for the rest of her life regardless of her future marital status or relationships? Is that the agreement?
Well that is unenforceable if that is the agreement. And there could be ramifications if he does try to enforce it with her. Especially if she changes her mind.

single317dad

Hi Everyone.

My girlfriend and i just broke up and actually recently she are into a trouble situation where she needs my help. If i dont help her, She would rather commiting suicide. Actually im not the one who wants to break up. I love her so much but in such a case, she had just feeling not to be with me and had another relation within my knowledge.

In the agreement it stated that i need to fully help her regarding the situation she met and in return she would refund me compensation money i did spend for her 40k but after settle her recent problem. It also stated that , I could have her intimacy companion for her entire life no matter she is single or married in future. I just wonder does it make sense ? Do such agreement works ? I know it might be ridiculous agreeement but i just want a proper legal advice on this as i dont want to get any trouble just in case if she really get married . I just wonder if her future husband could file me if he caught us.

Thank you
Don't be so naive. Move on without the girl now before your $40k moves on without you.

kingleyyeh

Actually the 40k is once before i did spend for her to settle something for her but right now its another different problem. If i move on without this girl.. She threaten me commit suicide and blame me for whatever happen on her.
As i said i hope someone with legal advices that such agreement is working or not ? Although i feel its not but i need clarify. As it im consider nothing related to her anymore as she tolds everyone we are friend and she got her new bf but she must need my help regarding this. Im just in the middle of midst as if i continue to help her i wont have chance to move on my life and i may involved into problem. So after some discussion and advice from my friend such agreement offered by her is consider better than nothing as i got my some money back and meanwhile she could accompany me for my loneliness i guess.

single317dad

Actually the 40k is once before i did spend for her to settle something for her but right now its another different problem. If i move on without this girl.. She threaten me commit suicide and blame me for whatever happen on her.
As i said i hope someone with legal advices that such agreement is working or not ? Although i feel its not but i need clarify. As it im consider nothing related to her anymore as she tolds everyone we are friend and she got her new bf but she must need my help regarding this. Im just in the middle of midst as if i continue to help her i wont have chance to move on my life and i may involved into problem. So after some discussion and advice from my friend such agreement offered by her is consider better than nothing as i got my some money back and meanwhile she could accompany me for my loneliness i guess.
Don't be so naive. Move on without the girl now before your $40k moves on without you.

justalayman

It appears op may not be in the US so what his laws in his country allow may be very different than our laws. Obviously the mores are very different in other countries

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Hi Everyone.

Thank you
Q4P.

There is a reason you are asked what state is involved, and that we deal with US law only. Depending on where you live (country), her future husband could have you both killed for adultery.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">