• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice quick have court in the morning

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?florida and wisconsin

My husband is on parole in Florida through an interstate compact agreement with Wisconson. He is currently in jail in Florida facing a 5 year prison term, with a hold on him from Wisconson for a "fugitive from justice with extradition" charge. Florida has offered him a plea agreement for probation, but we don't know what Wisconson is going to do as of yet.

My question is, if he takes the prison time in Florida, will this time run concurant with the time he's facing in Wisconson?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential