• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Advice Quickly!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Message for Brevard county Florida. The mortgage on the home that my husband and I live in is his grandfathers name. The deed has been quit claimed to us. The problem is that we are unable to qualify for a mortgage due to credit problems, his grandfather is very sick and the family is already planning for his death. We are worried that since we can not get a mortgage that we will loose our home that we have paid on for 5 years to his children! Any advice is welcome! thanks, kat

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential