• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? louisiana

i live with my best friend he is like a brother to me his wife like a sister they have 3 kids that i love dearly the next door neighbor is threatning to call child protection on my friends and on me for no reason other then i live there she has said that we drink around the kids which is not true because my friend has chronze and can not drink she also says that me and my friends wife are haveing an affair which is also not true my friend is always home with the kids and if i'm not there i'm at work or with my girlfriend because of this i am being asked to move which i have no where to go so tell me what can i do to protect my friends and my self from this slander?



If none of these things are happening, then why are you worried?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential