• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? VA

I have a son who is giving me some problems. He is violent and very disrespectful towards everyone. He also has destroyed my house and has threathned me and other family members. He's been seen by a psychiatrist but no help. I was wondering if possible to give full costudy of my son to my ex? And how? Or can i request to send him to a place and have his father pay for it since he doesn't give me no childsupport. I'm desperate!!!!!!


luv4-have you contacted an attorney to see what they may say about it? How old is your son and how violent has he been?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential