• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chris549

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma
Hello, I have posted here before, but not sure how to pull up previous posts. Quick refresher, had surgery to remove benign tumor, doc cut and clamped my hepatic artery did not chart that he did it and the end result was a liver transplant. I do have an attorney who is taking on my case they called a few days ago and left a message saying that they were about to file the paperwork. I am concerned because they have not mentioned neglect from the physician nor have they mentioned that the surgeon cut my artery without charting it. The expert witness stated only that the surgeon should not have taken all of the tumor out ( scraping and cutting on major arteries and blood vessels) because it was benign.
My question is is this something that can be added into the lawsuit after they file this paperwork? The reason I am asking you is I have not been able to reach my atty yet. And a second opinion is always reassuring.

Also I have heard that my immediate family could sue as well is this correct?
Thanks

rmet4nzkx

chris549 said:
What is the name of your state? Oklahoma
Hello, I have posted here before, but not sure how to pull up previous posts. Quick refresher, had surgery to remove benign tumor, doc cut and clamped my hepatic artery did not chart that he did it and the end result was a liver transplant. I do have an attorney who is taking on my case they called a few days ago and left a message saying that they were about to file the paperwork. I am concerned because they have not mentioned neglect from the physician nor have they mentioned that the surgeon cut my artery without charting it. The expert witness stated only that the surgeon should not have taken all of the tumor out ( scraping and cutting on major arteries and blood vessels) because it was benign.
My question is is this something that can be added into the lawsuit after they file this paperwork? The reason I am asking you is I have not been able to reach my atty yet. And a second opinion is always reassuring.

Also I have heard that my immediate family could sue as well is this correct?
Thanks
Here is your other thread.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=317444 I will post it there as an update.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">