• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advise

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


vindictive X

What is the name of your state? az.

Okay here's the story, I am a step mom of a five year old that we have shared parenting over. Her mother BM is now dating (thank god) she is finally geting over my husband her X. Anyway the 5 year old daughter is sleeping in the same bed with Mom and her new "friend". I don't think this is healthy child has never slept with father and I. And we have been together for 2 years. Father is not sure how to approach mom, or if he should. It's being done under her roof and she is allowing it so she must think it's ok. But he doesn't agree. Should he take it straight to his family adviser or try to talk to her about it? Thanks:confused:


Senior Member
Contact your local CPS agency. They will advise what is best.

Vindictive, be careful on pushing these issues if your husband is not willing. You may in the end become the one to blame for all the problems. If he is concerned he will make the phone call. I know how hard it will be not to pick up the phone yourself, but trust me, it is best if he handles the problems with ex and not you.


I agree..........

I believe that you're husband will be told that whatever goes on in her house during her parenting time is her business, and same goes for you're husband......I am not saying I agree with her behavior, but I believe that is how most judges woul handle that if indeed it did go that far.........I also agree with the above post, if anything, make sure you stay out of it....I know how difficult it must be, even though I am only a BM and not a step mom......I can only imagine how it must feel, but bite your lip, or it will bite you on the a** later.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential