• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need all the help I can get please take a moment to help.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Aguirre

Hi, my name is Nic and I need help with a charge I'm looking at. Heres what happened some friends and I went to a party and then all of a sudden they came running at us with pool sticks obviosly we defended ourselves. I hit one guy with my hands and then ran around the house trying to find the way out finally I got out and started driving down the road there we were met by some police who arrested us I was no doubt a little upset that we were getting arrested when we just defended ourselves any way they are charging me with a burglary in the first and I'm frightened. Now the owner of the house said that we were let in and we have the person who let us in why would they still be charging us? another thing too one guy I was with gt a plee for a criminal trespassing while my plee bargain was an assult two how is that? He even is mentioned more then me and lied to the cops I think the only thing is that he is rich and I'm not he paid close to 5,000 for a lawyer while I got a state defender any way please give me advise if you can anything you can tell me will be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">