• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need find a lawyer sue a online game company, Help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vhunter1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland

My questions are:

1. The company is in China, and there is no US office. They are registered in UK and Hongkong. In US, They have their server set up in LA, California. Is there a way I can sue them and collect?

2. anyone know a lawyer who have good tracking record dealing with gaming company?

the reason to sue --- Fraud, have overwhelming evidence of company employee(s) have been manipulating the service to as well create purchasing that was not needed & the admission of game company saying that an employee did this.

the amount I'm suing is over 5 digits.

thanks

Silverplum

My questions are:

1. The company is in China, and there is no US office. They are registered in UK and Hongkong. In US, They have their server set up in LA, California. Is there a way I can sue them and collect?

2. anyone know a lawyer who have good tracking record dealing with gaming company?

the reason to sue --- Fraud, have overwhelming evidence of company employee(s) have been manipulating the service to as well create purchasing that was not needed & the admission of game company saying that an employee did this.

the amount I'm suing is over 5 digits.

thanks
We don't provide referrals, and you will not find an attorney by posting here.

Try your state's Bar Association.

TigerD

My questions are:

Yes.
Yes.

Have a nice day.

TD

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">