• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help for a friend!

• Thread starter Michael-Nashville,TN
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Michael-Nashville,TN

I have a friend that works in a warehouse in Nashville, TN...The cutting dept held a meeting and the supervisor got frank and vulgar (language and gentures), the group got up and left the meeting because of this and launched a complaint with the Operations Manager...the supervisor is threatening to fire employees now that left the meeting.

This is not legal is it?

I can be contacted: [email protected]

I know it would be hard to prove such, that the supervisor would fire because of this subject...I told my friends there to stick to thier p's and q's not to give the supervisor a 'reason' to fire you! Is this right to give this advice?

Thank you,
Michael Masters

PS: He is running this through me on the basis that they may feel even more threatened if the company they work for knew that they were looking up thier rights in this matter..thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">