• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help i am going to cort on the 29 of this month

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


josveek huligar

my name is josveek huligar i have an 18 month old baby out of wedlock the mother is on public assistance, i have been there for her from the day she game into this world (my baby is my world). i have been there for her physically and financial, i kept most of my receipt, public assistance took me to court for support, they told me i own them $10,000.00 in back support and they are asking for $168.00 a week i make less then $18.00 a hour an i work 40 hours a week most of the time, last year i made 60,000.00 by working all the over time that i can get my hands on, there is no more over time for me to work an even if there was i would not work it i need time to be with my baby. i have try to to pay the support but i can not do it by bills are too high i now have bad credit.my incom is now 34,560.00 take away my 41k 10,500.00 so my income is 24,060 so what can i do if you can help please emale me i need some real help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential