• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help in california

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



my ganddaughter has full physical custody of her son but they share legal custody. she wants to move out of california without telling they baby's father. she knows that he won't let her take him away, none of us want that, but my concern is if she does this what will happen to her and the baby.


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential