• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help in wisconsin

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i live in wisconsin, am a single mother with a 4 yr old daughter. in january my daughters father and i went to mediation to get down on paper his visitation schedule...every other weekend and certain holidays. since then, our daughter has told me that they are staying at my ex's girlfriends house, the girlfriend is "taking baths" with my daughter, her father is drinking when she's with him (which was a stipulation in our agreement), she has started having dreams about performing oral sex...she is only 4 years old! I recently took him back to court to get his visitation changed to supervised visits and to get sole custody back. We now have joint custody, with me as the primary custodian. The judge pretty much laughed in my face and decided to send us back to mediation, which I know will do no good. Our daughter has just recently started throwing a fit everytime she knows that her dad is coming to get her...it breaks my heart to send her with him, but I'm in fear of going to jail for breaking the law. What can I do about this "inconsiderate" judge and what will happen to me if I don't send our daughter with him?



worried about my child

i must referr you to the local d.s.s. office.to ask them to evaluate your daughter,to find if there is areason that she would have a dream of such things,also to see by a professional to determine whether she has been exposed to any materials that are prohibited to be accessable to minors.if there conclusion is affirmitive they will represent you in a court of law,and initiate proceedings for
allowing access to vulgar materials,if proven guilty he can be sentenced to prison,a fine,and lose all child custody,and visitation,and will be required to pay child-support,as well as court costs,if the court finds that he has the means neccessary to do so.im not a doctor,but it just doesnt seem right,judges are allowed to use their discretion in a court of law,as long as you do not have any credible evidence,proof,then the judge cant act upon it.but if you do get evidence,and their findings are conclusive,then if the judge laughs at you again,you can appeal his ruling,and if the court finds that there is warranted cause of action.they overule the judge,that he,or she errod.good luck,and if i were you,i would go,and stay with my child,durring the visits.thats me.i am not an attorney,so please consult with one.good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential