• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help-Misdemeanor Expungement in VA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Married 33 years and During my divorce in NC, Paramour (a twice divorced psychiatrist) from VA and my husband were evicted from my house in NC by chief district court judge in Watauga county NC.

I was granted sole custody of my property in NC and a 1 yr DVPO on my husband, who had locked me out with a falsified restraining order.
The paramour , one week after being thrown out of my house, immediately filed false charges in VA on me while she pursuing a restraining order, that were dismissed in court in VA. She charged me with sending her 4 text messages threatening to kill her but the judge ruled they were from his cell phone, not mine. The judge also stated that if this was part of a divorce, he would in no way issue her a restraining order. Case was dismissed.

But while I was being released, she ran from courthouse to friend/magistrate and filed the same false text messages charges, 4 felonies, the same that were just thrown out of court ,plus adding 5 misdemeanors for harassment,stalking,trespassing, resulting in my incarceration for 6 weeks in solitary confinement, while my husband and her stole $ 250,000 in assets and criminally converted all my assets to their own use. She hacked me electronically extensively, moved $ 35,000 of my personal assets to her house across state lines in my car.

In order to get out of jail to protect my assets, I had to sign a plea agreement, or go back to jail and wait 6 months for a trial when I was in the middle of divorcing him. Felonies were nolle process on the plea deal, but I had to take 4 misdemeanors on my clean record, one yr unsupervised probation, and she got a 2 yr restraining order. VA attorney cost me $ 10,000. Im now indigent as they stole by business. I have had a total of 7 attorneys during my divorce. Im paying all bills with no income.

Both have repeatedly filed charges on me in VA since so I get arrested in NC when I go to court for my divorce, and he never has to take the stand. Both husband and paramour are alcoholics on opioids. I have extensive evidence and legal documentation.

The NC chief district court judge in NC will not be able to help me with clearing my record in VA.

I do not know the paramour or anyone she knows and have never had any contact. She is a pro scam artist who was on a dating site and provided my husband with secret phones to lure him away. 10 yrs ago, she won $ 1 million dollars in a settlement accusing a VA state employer of sexual discrimination, or rape I was told. I have copy of that case.

My NC divorce attorney is trying to get to asset distribution and Im eligible to sign divorce papers on June 15, 2018, but the courts are slowing it down because of all the contempt of court charges against my husband. Lawsuit for divorce from bed and board has been filed as a motion, and I can also sue for Alienation of Affection.

I would prefer to file in for false arrest and false incarceration to clear my record only. However, it did cost me $ 10,000.
They are on opioids and I want no contact with either. FOREVER.

Articles in newspapers and online site Washington County VA for corruption in the magistrates office.
The paramour should have never been allowed to file these charges while I was being processed and released.
I have the court stamped order that the evidence was dismissed.

Paramour used a technique in divorces called illegal psychological manipulation of the law.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
Virginia only allows for expungement if you are found innocent or not convicted. As you pled guilty, you may not have that option. See this from the Virginia Legal Aid Society: VLAS

FlyingRon

I agree with shadowbunny. No expungement of CONVICTIONS in VA. Takes a null prosqui or factual innocence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">