• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help On Google Translate For Firefox

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesatlas

Hello everyone. How are you? I am posting this thread out of necessity and don't know if this is a good place or not. After several tries, I cannot use Google Translate in my Firefox browser. In particular, I want to add an extension if possible. Guys, I do not understand this issue. Do you have any ideas on how to solve this problem?

FlyingRon

Works for me, but it's heavily reliant on JavaScript, make sure you've not disabled that.

By the way, this isn't a computer advice forum, it's for legal advice only.

quincy

You could always change your browser or use a different translator but, like FlyingRon, I have experienced no problems.

There are sites on the internet that are specifically designed for helping people with their computer-related issues, by the way. A legal forum would not have been my first choice. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">