• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad1975

To whom it may concern, Was at hospital and colored nurse came in pulled curtain she had 4 or 5 police officers behind her. They never came in with her she told me to turn head for a second. I did just for a second to catch her with syringe. It had something on the end of it.She put it in arm pit you can feel it now but not see it. I know im being tracked but i did not sign for this i caught her red handed. Why was this done to me i want answers im not lying i have set off alarms and everything please someone believe me.

Just Blue

To whom it may concern, Was at hospital and colored nurse came in pulled curtain she had 4 or 5 police officers behind her. They never came in with her she told me to turn head for a second. I did just for a second to catch her with syringe. It had something on the end of it.She put it in arm pit you can feel it now but not see it. I know im being tracked but i did not sign for this i caught her red handed. Why was this done to me i want answers im not lying i have set off alarms and everything please someone believe me.
Are you stuck in 1955?

ETA: If you are stuck n '55 ask
Dr. Brown to borrow the DeLorean.

Chad1975

im a two time covicted drug felon but i never 1 time signed for this isnt this illegal to implant someone without authorization

quincy

What is the name of your state? The state name is requested of all posters because laws vary widely between states.

Your last post was reported for moderator review because its content violated the terms and conditions of this site. Please re-read the terms and conditions of this site before posting again.

Thanks.

quincy

Not if you can't prove it. :giggle:
Well .. it would still be illegal. ;)

Proving that the implant was unauthorized (or implanted, as the case may be) would be difficult (or impossible, as the case may be) but lack of evidence does not make the illegal legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">