• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help quick!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JillianKelly

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Indiana
Okay , Rent was due on the sixth. On the fourth of april tennant called and said he'd be out by the 9th. We were so excited to get rid of him I said fine and waived the original 14 day notice in the agreement. Well, it's the 10th and we havn't heard from him and he will not return our calls. This man is now late on the rent and he still owes us for 2 heat bills and a water bill. His stuff is still in the house, So he has to come back.....sooner or later. By the way, he hasn't been sleeping there for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Originally when we thought he would be gone I was going to pro rate the rent at 14 dollars a day since he was going to be gone 3 days after rent is due. But now what should I do? I really don't want to get/pay for a lawyer, especially since I can't find him but if I have to I will. i just want to now what I can/should charge him for not getting out when planned. I also was planning on taking the unpaid heat bills from the deposit if unpaid, is this allowed? Also, I need him out soon, I have a perspective buyer and hate to miss the chance!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">