• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help regarding a chemical substance I am being exposed to against my will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member
It's really not helpful to make fun of OP who has a serious problem. Your joking posts are contributing to his delusion.


I'm a Northern Girl
But if it will get him to the doctor with a print out of the thread, that can only help. Of course it's all nonsense; his delusion as well as our response. But if we can give him something that he will take to the doctor, that will at least put him in line for the care he really needs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential