• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help with rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


trapped in NJ

In NJ. My boyfriend goes to college with me where he was a Resident Assistant (RA). The other night he was suspected of commiting a crime which he did not. No arrests were made, no convictions or charges have been filed. He was told by the assistant dean of students that his integrity was shot in front of other faculty and staff and then fired. As far as i can tell, he was fired off a rumor....what can i do?


Senior Member
take him out to dinner with some drinks, go back to his place and become the wild wanton woman he always wanted you to be. take his mind of his troubles with some hootchie play. be sure and let us know how it went.


I'm a Northern Girl
Nothing illegal has transpired here. If they believe that because of this he cannot be effective in the position, they are allowed to fire him. The fact that the rumor is not true does not change their right to have someone in the position that they have faith in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential