• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

beautylove

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
I am a 17 year old female who wants to leave home in the state of Georgia. If i leave home would i be considered a runaway. I want to leave with my boyfriend in another state. He has already set things up as far as home and school for me. i will be 18 on May 20,2012.

beautylove

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
I am a 17 year old female who wants to leave home in the state of Georgia. If i leave home would i be considered a runaway. I want to leave with my boyfriend in another state. He has already set things up as far as home and school for me. i will be 18 on May 20,2012.

ecmst12

On May 20th, you can live where you want. Until then, you live where your parents tell you to live.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">