• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Immediate Help!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jgw2002

What is the name of your state? oregon
i need immediate help!!!!!! i have big problems, my youngest son has been taken into state custody, after the accidental death of my 3 month old daughter. state cps is f*****g me, and my fiance'. he is being charged with manslaughter in connection with baby's death, and i am now being told that i can have no contact with any of my other three children without supervision. i have not had any charges in connection with this, but am being treated as though i have done something criminal. how can i ensure that my child will not be put up for adoption while this cps worker drags her feet with this case? also, how do i fight this order of supervised visitation with my children in the cps office? also, i have no contact with my fiance' by order of the court, and am currently trying to get that order lifted. the attorney general has been brought into this case because cps had "reports" against me and they found no 'truth' in them and never investigated the allegations made to them. this is a small rural town, and i feel that we are being made an example of. finally, i have learned that for more than the past month, we have been being watched by the dea and local drug task force. HELP!!!!!

bugaboo

You had a 3 month old baby that "accidently" just died. I'm sorry but how does that happen. If it were sids, cps wouldn't take your children. Also, I agree with faith that there must be more to this story than you are letting on.

Honestly though, if it were my child that died, I would be more concerned in trying to find out what happened to my child!!

Dea doesn't watch just anybody...

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I may be way off base, but reading between lines, etc... I have a feeling that your fiance may not be "all that" and until you've rid your life of him, you may not get your kids back. Is any man worth that? Especially one who is accused of killing your child, accidental or not? As the others said... DEA doesn't keep people under surveillance 'cause they have nothing better to do. SO if it's not *you* involved in drugs, I'd bet it's him. And your kids don't need to be around that!

K

KCMR

They found justifiable cause to take your children? What exactly are the "cops" saying to you?

You have to give details in order for anyone to help you. Right now any information regarding your fiance is really not important to us...not to sound heartless...but he isn't our concern right now...right now the only thing we care about are the children...and one is no longer living.

How/Why did the baby die?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">