• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need info for first time misdemeanor charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Desiree Braley

What is the name of your state? I'm in craig Co I'm being charged with a mistaminer of filing false info and a misdemeanor theft of property under $500 I know I'm more than likely getting prole for the first offince what would be my punshment for the second one I've never been in trouble with the law before and was hoping to avoid jail time

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state? I'm in craig Co I'm being charged with a mistaminer of filing false info and a misdemeanor theft of property under $500 I know I'm more than likely getting prole for the first offince what would be my punshment for the second one I've never been in trouble with the law before and was hoping to avoid jail time
You should speak with your attorney.

quincy

Are you sure your meet the requirements for a PD? I suggest you look that up...if you don't meet the requirements you need to hire an attorney ASAP.
There is a form Desiree will fill out at the court to determine eligibility.

Thanks for providing your state name, Desiree.

Did your charges of misdemeanor theft and filing false information arise from the same incident?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">