• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need legal backing to modify judgement in OH

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Judgement for alimony 9 yrs ago to ex-wife until age 62 (she is now 53). She has 3 degrees (just got another Master's), I just lost my job (I have no degrees). She refuses to work. I signed 9 yrs ago under pressure (after 2 1/2 years of being jerked around) - I shouldn't be paying, but now I can't. Now trying to modify to zero dollars, for both monetary and ethical reasons. Lawyer hired (I am in AL, they are all in OH)not being true advocate to the moral and ethical side of my case. I need concrete laws/precedence to show why I shouldn't have to keep paying.

[Edited by pyenme on 05-25-2001 at 10:10 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential