• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need legal help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


kelly green

i am a mother of two but do not have custody of my children. i am on disabalty and only draw 530.00 a month. i feel my children should know me and be able to be with me. is there any kind of free survices avable for mothers in my shoes


Senior Member
you don't mention a state.

you might try running a search for your state bar association. they sometimes have links for pro se cases, along with links to pro bono or sliding scale attorneys.

you could also contact your county courthouse and ask if they have a legal aide office.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential