• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need prayers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tylersdad

What is the name of your state? north carolina
well going back to court tommorow(monday). the judge who heard our case in may. where i got primary custody. ordered a 3 month review, and since then my ex has been busy. i evidence of her leaving my son in the house alone. she has not paid her child support in 3 months, and i have proof that her boyfried is abusive to my son. tyler came home with a bruise on his leg and arm 3 weeks ago. i just hope the judge will take a couple of days from her. she gets him every other thursday - monday morning. i hope to get it to friday - sunday night. plus more than that i hope the judge will get her some help. she could be and once was a great mother. it's a shame to see her throw her relationship away with her son. just a note, when tyler came home with the bruises. i turned it in to dss, and they done nothing. said that was not enough abuse for them to act on. what does it take. a child being killed or what. for them to do something

CMSC

tylerdad, it seems you are very concerned about your childs mother and that is great! maybe you could suggest some anger management counceling for the household, or request her boyfriend not be around your son?

Good luck, I hope it goes well.

T

tylersdad

thanks

thanks, i am very concerned about tyler. while he is with his mother. she will not give him medcine, and i know he is neglected, because he comes home hurt. plus when she comes after him he screams bloody murder, and grabs me around the neck. trying to stay home. i have tried talking to his mother as will as talking to the boyfriend. nothing has worked, even the law has not helped. the bad thing is taht i am a police officer, and i know the law. but it has not help, and i'm about to loose my faith in the system. i have almost qiuet my job. because i have no faith in it. this country needs to make some changes to it's laws. thanks again, and i need all the prayers i can get. for tyler!

I can well appreciate the feeling of no more faith in the system. I went to court this last week to be ordered overnights for my ex boyfriend. The judge coudl care less about the DV or the Harressment and to the extent that it has occured . The fact that he put our daughter in the middle and plays mind games. The fact he doesn't supporthas a bench warrent out on hime for such as well as not showing for court appeareances concerning support enforcment. Now I understand why pople run and do all sortss of crazy thingsto protect their children.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">