• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need question answered please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Certate

Not the entire check. But they may take as much as 65% of it depending the exact circumstances should you be ordered to pay child support and fail to pay as ordered.
Since the case has never been modified, would I have to pay the original amount each month that was set back 15 years ago?

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
Since the case has never been modified, would I have to pay the original amount each month that was set back 15 years ago?
That's one possibility, but you'd want to talk to your lawyer about any challenges you could raise to deal with that if she seeks to collect all that.

Certate

That's one possibility, but you'd want to talk to your lawyer about any challenges you could raise to deal with that if she seeks to collect all that.
Thank you.

Should I be worried about Jail time?
Basically if I get on a payment schedule do I have anything to worry about besides not paying?
I have read some bad stuff on line that I probably should have avoided.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">