• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need speedy answers, thanx!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?

What is the name of your state? PA

I am a Plantiff in the case where I'm suing my mortgage company for some fees they were suppose to refund to me but didn't (got plenty of evidence, all in writing, have been told that my case in very cut and dry and I will most likely be awarded).

It has just been brought to my attention through a co-worker of mine that one (myself) can actually add expenses related to the case such as gas money, lost wages and then the controversial issue of time lost and frustration organizing the case. REALLY!Have any of you heard about this? I must say it's news to me, especially since I've been told not to add interest to my claim. So am I actually allowed to add everything else? Please confirm this for me.

Well, anyhow, the case has been filed and the hearing is this Wed. Is it too late to add anything now ( I think it is) and can I say something to the Judge when I'm on the stand that will make him award me the misc. or do I file separetely? Can I just sue for the misc. in a separate case? Hmmm...

Lastly, I am bringing a witness with me. Do I introduce this witness when I'm on the stand or before?

Thank you everyone.

HomeGuru

legalbattles said:
What is the name of your state?

What is the name of your state? PA

I am a Plantiff in the case where I'm suing my mortgage company for some fees they were suppose to refund to me but didn't (got plenty of evidence, all in writing, have been told that my case in very cut and dry and I will most likely be awarded).

It has just been brought to my attention through a co-worker of mine that one (myself) can actually add expenses related to the case such as gas money, lost wages and then the controversial issue of time lost and frustration organizing the case. REALLY!Have any of you heard about this? I must say it's news to me, especially since I've been told not to add interest to my claim. So am I actually allowed to add everything else? Please confirm this for me.

Well, anyhow, the case has been filed and the hearing is this Wed. Is it too late to add anything now ( I think it is) and can I say something to the Judge when I'm on the stand that will make him award me the misc. or do I file separetely? Can I just sue for the misc. in a separate case? Hmmm...

Lastly, I am bringing a witness with me. Do I introduce this witness when I'm on the stand or before?

Thank you everyone.
**A: from the sound of your questions, it is apparent that you should have hired an attorney and prayed for legal fees and court costs in your complaint.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">