• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need to answer/respond

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairisfair

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Hello All.

I have searched, here and the arizona court website, looking for a response/answer form to a complaint (motion) for joint custody and parenting time. All of the state forms that I can find also address paternity and child support. These issues have already been addressed in a separate case, however, the complaint does list them (probably because they used the state forms as well). Should I use the form that includes unnecessary information, or is there a basic standard form that I can use so as not to address issues that have already been decided? Yes, I realize that I need to answer every thing that he addressed, but I don't need one, for example, that has a check this box item regarding why I think he is not the father (when in fact he is and we have already established paternity). Any ideas??

A big thank you ahead of time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">