• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need to know if have a good case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



from missouri. need to know if i have a good chance of getting visitation stopped for x husband. him and new girlfriend have lost her three children to state and he has threatened people in front of my child and threatened me. is mentally unstable and was arrested for drugs(charges dropped) drinks in front of my child but he pays child support ($50)my child does not like to go but he buggs her til she goes. my child is on medication now for behavioral problems that i believe he is part or mostly to blame for. he does not show up when he is supposed to and when he does show up without notice gets angery with me when my child is not here. he can get physically violent and has been violent with a child-not sure about his girlfriends children-according to my child yes he has. need to know if i have a good case and what i will need to present to a lawyer in my home town to get started.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential