• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need to move out of state, what do i have to do!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in New York and want to move to Flordia and be with my mom who can help me support my two kids. The father has visitation rights but only sees them once or twice about every 4 months and told him i planned to move and now he says he's going to stop me. Can he do this and what do i have to do...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential