• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need your help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? outside U.S


Is there anybody could tell me or give me some info. on how to work to get child support?

I'm a single mom with a child to my former American citizen boyfriend. Currently his living and working in the U.S. Im not American Citizen and living outside U.S.

I need to have a court order coming from U.S court. What should I do to have it. Do I need to come to U.S to file for this?
I will be appreciated your help.


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential