• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

needing advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hattongirl

What is the name of your state? Arkansas
Ok I will try to make this short as possable. I am unhappily married and had a affair about 1 and a half years ago. Anyways, me and this other guy really fell in love. Well the problem was I couldn't leave the marriage because of young children. I tried calling it off between the other guy, well he got pissed and pulled a gun up to me in front of my 2 year old child. I pressed charges unwillingley, because of my huband. In the long run I got him off on a ple-agreement, just probation and some little fines and stuff. We contuided to see each other. That was probably stupid of me, but love makes you do weird things!!! Anyways, just a few months later he got busted on drug charges, he is now serving a 8 year sentence. I wrote him a letter a few months back, but I have not heard back from him. My question is can I and if so should I stand up for him im parole? I am still in love with this man, yes he has made some wrong choices in his life, but I love and miss him so very much. Please help me on this one.
Thanks Hattongirl

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

hattongirl said:
Ok I will try to make this short as possable. I am unhappily married and had a affair about 1 and a half years ago. Anyways, me and this other guy really fell in love. Well the problem was I couldn't leave the marriage because of young children. I tried calling it off between the other guy, well he got pissed and pulled a gun up to me in front of my 2 year old child. I pressed charges unwillingley, because of my huband. In the long run I got him off on a ple-agreement, just probation and some little fines and stuff. We contuided to see each other. That was probably stupid of me, but love makes you do weird things!!! Anyways, just a few months later he got busted on drug charges, he is now serving a 8 year sentence. I wrote him a letter a few months back, but I have not heard back from him. My question is can I and if so should I stand up for him im parole? I am still in love with this man, yes he has made some wrong choices in his life, but I love and miss him so very much. Please help me on this one.
Thanks Hattongirl

My response:

Congratulations!

Your post just became a Runner-Up in our end of the year, "Most Stupid Post" contest, being held on December 15, 2003.

Thank you! Make sure to come back on the 15th to see if you're the Grand Prize winner! For further details, Rules, and prize list, go here:

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]http://zerowing-ayb.tripod.com/freehost.htm

IAAL

stephenk

the best advice i can give you is this:

divorce your husband;
give custody of your child to your husband;
then go and support your boyfriend with a clear conscience.

A

angel64

I really dont understand why you would want to go around your b/f if he has pulled a gun on you already.What is to say that the next time he doesnt use it .I would think long and hard on your decision before leaving you husband for this man.After all you do need to think of your chld.

HomeGuru

hattongirl said:

**A: angel64, here is your answer as stated by the writer- "That was probably stupid of me, but love makes you do weird things!!!"

H

hexeliebe

hattongirl;

Not only should you stand up for him at his parole hearing, you should buy him some shiney new bullets, give him a membership at the local shooting range and buy a new set of clothing to celebrate his 'coming out' party.

Preferably something white with red circles on it.

Oh, and by the way, stop drinking the well water. It's frying your brain. Love doesn't make you do stupid things. Being stupid does.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">