• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neighbor who harasses neighborhood

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

really pissed

in '98, my neighbor, violet, started calling in false reports against a teenager. she always won because the judge wanted to get the case out of his face. the judge doesn't listen to any witnesses. violet thinks she has power over the judge and has called the cops of many others for no real reason. i walk around the block for exercise with some friends. one girl is the sister of the teenager. one night i get call from my uncle, he said that violet heard us call her profane words. we didn't. thinking that this was a one time thing, we continued our exercise. violet started to watch us as we passed her house, but we did nothing but walk. on june 6, she start to video record us as we walk past. i went on vacation for three weeks, and now that i'm back - i've learned that the teenager has to be in court because of her. the charges are that he screamed obscenities in front of her house. i was there he didn't. this is the first time his sister started to walk with us, and he was watched to make sure that violet didn't bother us. i'm going as a witness, but he'll lose. can and how do we bring up the video recording? can we get judge to make the violet take a psych test? will the judge even listen to me [19 not friends with teenager]? the teengaer did have a lawyer, but he quit because of this crap.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">