• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbors Dogs charging us aggressively

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CdwJava

My thought is that because pitbulls have a reputation as being the dog for bad boys and girls, so people who seem to like having "tough" animals tend to buy them. A great many of their owners also seem to allow them to run free too often, but, that's just my impression.

I don't blame the breed, I blame the owner.

In the case of my shooting, it was not the first time the dogs had gotten out and they had been previously fined. The owners went on a verbal smear attack against the woman who was attacked, and me. Fortunately, their claims fell flat and backfired on them.

FarmerJ

Just Blue , in a way it is sort of sad as to how many people have dogs that are trained to be mean / aggressive . My neighbor has a white pit that is so loving , every time I go there he comes up for a rub and a quick muah muah muah ( a grumble like noise I make as we touch noses) , he can be over here playing with our springer and beagle and there is never a issue.

Just Blue

Just Blue , in a way it is sort of sad as to how many people have dogs that are trained to be mean / aggressive . My neighbor has a white pit that is so loving , every time I go there he comes up for a rub and a quick muah muah muah ( a grumble like noise I make as we touch noses) , he can be over here playing with our springer and beagle and there is never a issue.
It is sad....My sister had a white pit as well. She was a sweetie. But it does "seem like" many owners of this breed don't train, socialize or care for the pit as it should be cared for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">