• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbors threatening my tenants

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

coreyholmgreen

What is the name of your state? - Hawaii
I HAVE A HUGE NEIGHBOR PROBLEM!! My neighbors (one large family) own the two houses directly across the street from my 4 bedroom rental house. (I live in a cottage in the back) - Their 2 houses are about 700 sq ft. on 2,000 sq. ft. lots. They are one bedroom cinder block homes - they have converted their kitchens and living rooms into bedrooms and moved their kitchens and living rooms to the front part of the house - They have no yard so they sit literally about 40 ft. from my front porch.. Anyway - they start drinking at about 8:00 am every day (especially sat and sun) they listen to loud music palying from their car stereo... and talk/party very loudly. - That was bad enough- however recently they have taken things to the next level - and have begun threatening my tenants physically. My tenant was punched in the face after approaching the neighbors to ask them to be quiet. They have threatened me as well stating that - they will make my life hell, and that I wont be able to keep any tenants in the house because they were going to scare them off!! Needless to say my current tenant is moving out on Oct. 1st. - The situation is fairly delicate however- because of racial tension here on the Islands - I am Haoly (Caucasion) and the are "Hawaiin - Philipino" - What can I do legally ??????? mahalo - Corey

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">