• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

never knew it was there

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lorriejo

never knew it was there please help

What is the name of your state? florida now was new york i found under found money a matured endowment from metropolitain life the policy insured is myself taken out on march 3 1970. i was born in march of 69. policy due date was march 1 1990. can i find out what kind of policy it was i was still in new york when it matured & didnt get any letters from insurance company they say im entitled to $123.62 but wheres the rest thank you for taking time from your busy day to help me can i get origanal copy of policy.My grandmother kind of remembers but is in a nursing home and memory is going i can give you policy number if needed sorry im new at this and i am very blonde!

Last edited:

Dandy Don

It is probably a refund of premiums you paid to the company. File a claim with the unclaimed property department for whatever state the money is located in.

You will most likely NOT be asked for documentation/information from the insurance company because they relinquished that information when they reported it to the unclaimed property department.

lorriejo

thank you for your help i have already sent for the money but was wondering how long do they keep all the original info from the policy taken out?again thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">