• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Never received concert tickets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Juliababy01

I purchase 2 concert tickets for my daughter last October from a company called Ticket Expert. They claim that the tickets were electronically sent to my email on 10/25/17 but I never received them. I tried to get a chargeback from Paypal but they claim that ticket expert sent them the copy of the email they claimed they sent with the tickets. The email in question was sent to me but there is no attachment or anywhere on the email where I can download or print the tickets. So basically they sent paypal confirmation of the email beinf sent with the heading tickets enclosed, but there are no tickets!! I called the company numerous times and every time I am told we will resend them to you in 1 hour but NOTHING ever arrives. I am very frustrated and I don’t know what else to do. The tickets were almost 600.00 dollars! Do I possibly have a case?

quincy

I purchase 2 concert tickets for my daughter last October from a company called Ticket Expert. They claim that the tickets were electronically sent to my email on 10/25/17 but I never received them. I tried to get a chargeback from Paypal but they claim that ticket expert sent them the copy of the email they claimed they sent with the tickets. The email in question was sent to me but there is no attachment or anywhere on the email where I can download or print the tickets. So basically they sent paypal confirmation of the email beinf sent with the heading tickets enclosed, but there are no tickets!! I called the company numerous times and every time I am told we will resend them to you in 1 hour but NOTHING ever arrives. I am very frustrated and I don’t know what else to do. The tickets were almost 600.00 dollars! Do I possibly have a case?
Do you live in the U.S? If so, what is the name of your state?

PayrollHRGuy

Did you check your spam folder. It is not their fault if the spam filter that protects YOUR email blocks them.

quincy

There could be a question on who exactly he ordered the tickets from, too. There is a site with a similar name that has created some problems for consumers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">