• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

new car and trade in

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I traded in a 1998 toyota camery which I owed 18048.00 on for a ford focus 2000. They gave me 5.9 intrest and called a week later and told me that we needed to sign a new contract a 6.9. When I said no and I wanted my camery back they told me no because they allready paid my camery off. I asked how they could do that before the deal was final and he said it slipped through the crack and the only way to settle these is either pay the 6.9percent or pay them the 18048.00. I say it was there mistake and give me back my car. Is there anything I can do.


Senior Member
Get them to honor the deal they made. They are screwiung you around. There are alternatives. Call Ford and complain. Sue them in small claims court. Picket the place -- ideally with a lot of friends -- with a sign saying "Don't patronize this dealer. They don't hjonor their word and I was cheated."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential