• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New construction no jobs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

annataz04

What is the name of your state?ill my fiance and i recently started the ball rolling on a new construction home. we have put down 2000.00 with the builder and 1800 for a lockin with the bank and also listed our townhome with the MLS . our problem is that both of us our no unemployed we will not have the funds to complete the 5% down preconstruction and we need to back out of this deal as we will not be able to have the 20% down total that was going to be used for the loan. we have proof of unemployment bu the builder says we will be liable to purchase the home is this possible even though they havnt started digging yet. :confused:

HomeGuru

annataz04 said:
What is the name of your state?ill my fiance and i recently started the ball rolling on a new construction home. we have put down 2000.00 with the builder and 1800 for a lockin with the bank and also listed our townhome with the MLS . our problem is that both of us our no unemployed we will not have the funds to complete the 5% down preconstruction and we need to back out of this deal as we will not be able to have the 20% down total that was going to be used for the loan. we have proof of unemployment bu the builder says we will be liable to purchase the home is this possible even though they havnt started digging yet. :confused:
**A: you had better hope that there is a financing contingency in your contract.
Have an attorney review your docs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">