• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New home/cement damage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ChellyN

What is the name of your state? Utah

I purchased a new home in a subdivision, and the stucco contractor made a mess, spilling stucco on my driveway, stairs, front porch, it is just a mess. The stucco hardened, and it cannot be removed according to the builder. He has offered to have my front porch painted with epoxy, and I am super unhappy. I feel I’ve been damaged, and my home has lost value. This situation has caused tons of stress for me. Do I have a case for damages?

Last edited:

quincy

What is the name of your state? Utah

I purchased a new home in a subdivision, and the stucco contractor made a mess, spilling stucco on my driveway, stairs, front porch, it is just a mess. The stucco hardened, and it cannot be removed according to the builder. He has offered to have my front porch painted with epoxy, and I am super unhappy. I feel I’ve been damaged, and my home has lost value. This situation has caused tons of stress for me. Do I have a case for damages?
It sounds like you might have a claim against the stucco contractor. Have you had other contractors come to look at the damage and give you an estimate on how much it would cost to repair it?

adjusterjack

Don't believe anything the builder or the guilty contractor tells you.

Get your own contractor and then get a lawyer if you don't get satisfaction.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">