• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

new info. on chrysler life ins. denial!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

megram

First, thank you very much for your help, ALawyer. I had asked about Chrysler refusing to honor my parents life ins. on their car lease. He didn't have a heart condition but had m.s., and said so. Chrysler is saying that they asked if he had a 'nerve problem' and he said no. My mother doesn't remember that, but a 'nerve problem' sounds like 'are you a basketcase?' and of course he would say no. M.S. is a neurological disease, and he did say he has it. They said that if he had said he has a 'nerve problem' they wouldn't have insured him. Now what? This doesn't seem right! Thanks again for your help!

ALawyer

Get a lawyer -- this sounds like POST CLAIM underwriting and if he disclosed MS, and they deny, it might be bad faith. You'll need a lawyer and the lawyer can nail them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">