• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Judge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I want to know how to go about requesting a new judge in a child custody case. The judge that I have refuses to listen to the facts that I have pertaining to the fact that my sons father is abusive. The judge that I have now should not be a judge he should be a fathers rights advicate!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential