• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Rochelle, NY traffic violation code

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Buffalo1

Again, If the officer writes by mistake a wrong code number then the ticket is dismissed, that's why I asked if "09" is the right code. You answered that the code is § 312-23, so now are you sure that "09" is what he needs to write in the summons when referring to § 312-23 ???

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Again, If the officer writes by mistake a wrong code number then the ticket is dismissed, that's why I asked if "09" is the right code. You answered that the code is § 312-23, so now are you sure that "09" is what he needs to write in the summons when referring to § 312-23 ???
I don't know - that could be an internal reference of some sort. Why don't you call the New Rochelle police and ask them what it means?

Buffalo1

mmmmmm.... I'm better at chatting with you.... not good at phone calls... Don't know what to call, where to call, what to ask, do they just answer these questions like that.... mmmmm..

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
mmmmmm.... I'm better at chatting with you.... not good at phone calls... Don't know what to call, where to call, what to ask, do they just answer these questions like that.... mmmmm..
Well then, I guess you'd just best follow the directions on the summons and leave it at that.

Or pay a lawyer to deal with it, although that would likely be overkill.

Just Blue

Then you likely shouldn't be driving if you have such...difficulties.

https://ecode360.com/6738060

No, you're not lucky.

§ 312-23 Parking prohibited.

Except in an emergency or at the direction of a peace officer or traffic control signal, no vehicle shall be stopped or left standing:

D.
In such a position as to prevent another vehicle already stopped near the curb from moving away.

312-24 Double parking prohibited
No person shall park or stand any vehicle in any street in this City parallel to another parked vehicle so that said vehicle is double parked.
Notwithstanding any other penalty provision of this chapter, a violation of this section shall be punishable by a fine of not more than $100.
Still no 09 anywhere, so it's anyone's guess why the officer wrote it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">