• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nibake

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I'mTheFather

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan, Minnesota, and Peru too

It's unfortunate that you deleted this thread:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:9DfTdb3dlKQJ:forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/married-mentally-ill-spouse-where-start-615033.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

You may believe whatever you wish about the advice you received, but you did not post anything that rises to the level of unfitness of the mother. Rather, your postings suggest a woman who is isolated and unhappy with a husband who is uncaring.

Good luck to your wife. I'm actually considering contacting her.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
What a peach he seems to be. Funny how Mom has all of these deficiencies, but he was perfectly happy to impregnate and marry her. I'd be depressed if I were married to him, too.

Silverplum

I'm pleased to say the poster got *really* angry when I asked him, on page 2 of his thread, what-all doctors/therapies/meds he had pursued on his wife's behalf.

:cool:

Ladyback1

I'm pleased to say the poster got *really* angry when I asked him, on page 2 of his thread, what-all doctors/therapies/meds he had pursued on his wife's behalf.

:cool:
Darn you for being so logical and reasoning---how dare you bring those weapons to the fight!:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">