• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no communication with the husband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kavit

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Hi

I am kavitha. I stay in India. I am recently married. My Husband is also indian but has been staying in U.k. since 7 Years and is P.R holder of U.k.

We got married in India three months back and before going to u.k my husband has applied the settlement Visa for me then he went to u.k. mean while I have cleared the medical test and got visa, but my husband who is staying in u.k is not communicating with me since two and a half months, i only know his mobile no. when ever i am calling he is not evem lifting the call. I do not know his resident address because when he was in india he only submitted all the documents required for my settlement visa, even he did not show me. I do not have address or resident phone . I only have his email Id and phone no that is all.

Do not know how can I find him in u.k. even he is not lifting the call means he does not want to have any relationship with me I think.

I am thinking what to do? what are the options i can do?

can i come alone and can I stay with my sister who has student visa.
what are the problems will arise?

how to deal with those problems and can he cancel the visa of mine ? can I work in u.k. i have visa upto two years. Do not know....what to do.. I am totally depressed please give me a solution ASAP.

Please give me a detailed mail about what are the options i have what i can do?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">