• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"No Diving" signs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Fixed that for you. :)
The drinking probably had something to do with his poor judgment. It is sad that his actions led to such a tragic outcome.

As I mentioned in ssatl’s previous thread, there have been remarkable advances in spinal cord research and people who are paralyzed from the neck down now have some hope of walking again.

PayrollHRGuy

I'm almost sure the OP also posted on another site (maybe one that no longer exists) that he had received or was about to receive a settlement and at the very least was represented by counsel.

quincy

I'm almost sure the OP also posted on another site (maybe one that no longer exists) that he had received or was about to receive a settlement and at the very least was represented by counsel.
I think you are right. Ssatl posted about his accident elsewhere. The thread here was locked so FA did not get the “update” he posted elsewhere.

Just Blue

Then one has to wonder why he started this thread...

PayrollHRGuy

Then one has to wonder why he started this thread...
Two possible reasons come to mind.

1. His settlement fell through.
2. He is now a multi-millionaire and since we all told him it was his fault and he likely wouldn't get a dime and he wants to say "I told you so."

ssatl

Hi
I posted over a year ago my accident.
someone told me of a guy similar to my accident and he got over a huge award from the bar/resort.
I was interested if people see signs more often ? less often?

Just Blue

Hi
someone told me of a guy similar to my accident and he got over a huge award from the bar/resort.
Do you have a personal injury case against the hotel/resort?

PayrollHRGuy

Hi
I've seen no more nor no fewer such signs. Did the someone tell you the name of the case?

Where are you on yours?

quincy

Hi
I imagine there might be more No Diving signs posted in public places where swimming is allowed, warning of shallow water. It still is the public’s responsibility to judge water depth elsewhere, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">