• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no father involvement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

keno001

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

My daughters father is very sparatic with visitations. He has not taken her for a weekend since May 2003. He lives 45 minutes away and comes down maybe every other week for 2 to 3 hours at a time. Sometimes he stays longer or comes more often and then other times she does not see him for a month. I am really interested in moving to Denver Colorado and want to know if I will be able to do this.

H

hexeliebe

Nothing in your post has anything to do with your question legally.

Read your custody agreement and / or visitation agreement from the court and then come back here and tell me what it says about moving.

K

keno001

Our custody papers say that I have primary placement and he has visitation everyother weekend. Everyother year he is also able to claim her on his taxes. Now, he has not taken her everyother weekend for quite a few months and I have documented all of this for the past two years. I want to know if i take him back to court to get full custody also with intentions of moving will the courts be more in my favor since he has not been involved like he was court ordered to be.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">