• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no insulation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

indy derek

What is the name of your state? indiana i just found out i have no insulation over my kitchen. this is a new house i moved into in may and have been overly hot in summer and freezing in winter. now that i know why do i have a case for damages and if so how do i proceed. i also know for a fact that other houses in my edition with the same floorplan dont have insulation over there kitchen. is there any chance for a class action suite?

HomeGuru

indy derek said:
What is the name of your state? indiana i just found out i have no insulation over my kitchen. this is a new house i moved into in may and have been overly hot in summer and freezing in winter. now that i know why do i have a case for damages and if so how do i proceed. i also know for a fact that other houses in my edition with the same floorplan dont have insulation over there kitchen. is there any chance for a class action suite?
**A: hire a construction defect litigation attorney. Also check out www.hadd.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">