• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No one knows the answer?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

immiq

Can filing EB3-2 instead of Eb3-1?

Because of EB3-1 Visa Retrogression, can one choose to file EB3-2 instead of EB3-1 after one's LC is cleared, which requires a BS and 2 yrs of exp and why?

immiq

ImmigAttyLana said:
BS+2 does not equal an EB-2 filing so why are you asking this question?
I did not talk about EB2 at all. Rather, it is the EB3-2, unskilled workers. Can you answer the question now?

ImmigAttyLana

Which box would you propose to check on the I-140 petition then, when submitting the approved labor certification that clearly REQUIRES at least a bachelor's degree plus 2 years of work experience?

immiq

ImmigAttyLana said:
Which box would you propose to check on the I-140 petition then, when submitting the approved labor certification that clearly REQUIRES at least a bachelor's degree plus 2 years of work experience?
That is just my question. Please do not ask me. If one is qualified for the EB3.1, skilled worker, can he file as EB3.2, unskilled worker? Or, if one is qualified for EB2, with MS degree, can he file as EB3?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">